This beautiful home is located in the hills of Montezuma in a small and casual gated community 500 feet above sea level. The properties are large and each has its own hillock providing privacy and security.
The house has been recently remodeled and upgraded. It features:
- 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom suite is large with high ceilings, teak floors, polished concrete walls, many windows and 2 sets of double doors leading to the wrap-around deck/walkway.
- 2 modern bathrooms
- 3 living rooms: 1 a bright and spacious great living room with wall to wall and floor to ceiling windows, 1 small living room/office, 1 outdoor covered living room
- kitchen with concrete counters, farm sink, quaint cupboards, island, large pantry, a new high end double oven Kitchen aid gas stove and hood, and new, super quiet, kitchen aid dishwasher
- comfortable tv-room that can be used as a guest room
- laundry room with outdoor sink
- deep concrete/gunite pool with outdoor shower
- an additional container-based structure provides a secure storage room and a screened-in room that can be used as a study or additional bedroom and covered deck overlooking the pool.
- ceiling fans in all rooms and on all porches, and A/C throughout the home
- extensive excellent hardscape and retaining walls, including an entirely covered walkway all around the house
- new electrical installation
- beautiful mature tropical garden
From the great room and main bedroom you can enjoy partial ocean views and the stunning mushroom-shaped pool surrounded by a beautiful tropical garden.
There are two carports, one created by the screened porch above the container, and the other in front; a circular drive connects the two. The property sits on a knoll with level lawn areas in front, and level walking roads below, there is a hillside meadow below leading to the bottom of the property and forest.
Each home in this charming community has its own knoll, creating logical boundaries, autonomy and privacy for each dwelling, without isolation. The residents are international, creative, and just wonderful neighbors! Pure healthful community well water is shared with a total cost for water and miscellaneous expenses for the community of $150.00 / month.
This property is tucked away on a side road off the main road but with quick access to Montezuma, Cobano, Delicias Santa Teresa, Malpais and Tambor. Also, it’s very close to the international school in Cobano.
This a great house to live full time, part time or to airbnb.